Care Worker Jobs London
Care work is a rewarding, stable and flexible career, helping individuals and families in your community to thrive and live as independently as possible by providing support with everyday tasks.
Our committed team of friendly care workers, managers and coordinators are dedicated to delivering exceptional quality care and offering best practice in our services and the pay, rewards and development opportunities we provide our staff.
What to Expect Working for a Home Care Agency in London
The essential skills for care workers are patience, compassion and kindness – those qualities that make the biggest difference to the people we work with in their homes in and around London.
When you apply for a role with Axela Care, you become part of our network of trusted, respected care professionals and can expect to receive a generous pay and benefits package.
Care Worker London Pay and Benefits
- Competitive care worker pay: we pay every care worker weekly, offering excellent hourly rates.
- Outstanding rewards: home care is naturally flexible, and if you work over the weekend or on a bank holiday, you receive additional pay in recognition.
- Secure pension schemes: all Axela Care employees have access to an employment pension scheme.
- Flexible hours: let us know your availability to help us schedule shifts and care work around your other commitments.
- Professional training: we offer a full week of induction training to give you the tools you need to thrive in your new care worker role.
- Accredited qualifications: our team supports all staff in achieving new capabilities and accessing ongoing opportunities – we provide support with a range of courses such as a Diploma in Health and Social Care to Levels 2, 3 and 5.
During your induction week we provide full pay, welcoming you to Axela Care with a warm, supported and professional group of trainers and senior carers who provide ongoing training as you take up your position.
Essential Skills for Providing Care in People’s Homes
Care workers provide a range of help with tasks such as personal and nutritional care, household upkeep and independent living support.
That might mean cooking meals, attending leisure activities, washing dishes, reminders to take prescribed medications, or simply providing a listening ear and a friendly face to talk with.
In return for the pay and benefits package described, we ask applicants to be caring, sensitive, calm under pressure and highly organised, providing the reliability and compassion our clients expect from us.
If you would like to apply for currently available care worker jobs in London, please visit each job specification for further details, or contact Axela Care to discuss.
Care Professional Job Opportunities
We have care job opportunities perfect for care workers in London & Surrey
If you are an experienced support worker in London or Surrey area looking for a new support worker job, we are looking for caring and skilled care professionals to help individuals live independently, comfortably, and with dignity…
Our busy home care team often has domiciliary care jobs available in London for skilled, compassionate and talented individuals, is this you? We offer flexibility and shifts to suit your care experience and requirements…
We are always looking for enthusiastic home care workers London & Surrey to meet growing demand. Home care expansion continues and social care is developing into an amazing career with plenty of opportunity…