Care Coordinator Job Description
Senior coordinator / head of coordinators
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager for the day to day service provision to the Service Users by producing detailed work schedules for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- To be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2008 for Domiciliary Care Regulations (National Minimum Standards) and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of both domiciliary care and residential care services.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- Ensure that telephones are answered promptly and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To carry out the monitoring of the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality targets of the Company, contractual requirements of the commissioners and the MDT
- Report to the Registered Manager any issues regarding the legislative requirements concerning the services provided and the staff providing them.
- Visit Service Users and to make reviews of the written Care Plans, examine the written records of medication administration, finance and daily log notes kept by Staff as required by the Registered Manager.
- To assist the Registered Manager with the recruitment, induction, training and supervision of Staff.
- At the direction of the Registered Manager – to carry out spot checks and Supervision reviews of the Staff’s performance. To assist the Registered Manager in holding team meetings for Care Workers.
- To produce reports as required by the Registered Manager.
- To maintain accurate records.
- Flexible working hours (Hours may vary according to the specific needs of the service user)
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid training & support to achieve your QCF Diploma
Support Worker Job Opportunities
Other home care jobs that you might be interested in…
If you are an experienced support worker in London or Surrey area looking for a new support worker job, we are looking for caring and skilled care professionals to help individuals live independently, comfortably, and with dignity…
Our busy home care team often has domiciliary care jobs available in London for skilled, compassionate and talented individuals, is this you? We offer flexibility and shifts to suit your care experience and requirements…
We are always looking for enthusiastic home care workers London & Surrey to meet growing demand. Home care expansion continues and social care is developing into an amazing career with plenty of opportunity…