Work with us
Do you have what it takes to become a carer? If so, we are always looking for new people to join the Axela team.
If you are friendly, caring, reliable and committed to looking after others, we offer competitive rates of pay, a dynamic working environment, flexible hours and great career prospects.
We give our staff the resources and support they need to progress their careers, with structured training and development and a competitive pay and rewards structure. We offer:
- We offer a competitive pay.
- Pension scheme available to all staff
- Flexible working whereby, with adequate notice, you can change your availability according to changes in your own circumstances
- A week’s induction training for all staff
We encourage all staff to train for a professionally recognised qualification (such as Level 2, 3 and 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care). Our senior carers are here to support you on your journey with on-the-job training as required.
To learn more about our training and opportunities, or if you want to work with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What We Offer
Excellent Career Progression
Structured Training and Development
Competitive Pay and Rewards
Why Work With Axela Care
- We offer a competitive weekly pay with additional pay on weekends and official bank holidays
- Pension scheme available to staff
- We provide flexible working whereby, with adequate notice, you can change your availability according to changes in your own circumstances
- All new staff must complete a week's induction training before they can start
- In addition we will encourage all staff to train for a professionally recognised qualification (such as Level 2, 3 and 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care)
- We pay our carers during training (which many other care providers do not do). Our senior carers will keep a close eye on you and give you plenty on-the-job training as required
- We pay on a monthly basis (either 4 or 5 weeks) with payments directly into your bank account
As a growing business we are currently looking to hire new staff, if you have the compassion and warm-hearted nature needed to provide care for the elderly, we could have the role for you.VIEW AVAILABLE JOBS