We want to help people stay in their own homes with dignity, independence and control over their lives.
We tailor each service to a person’s unique circumstances. This sets us apart from other agencies for home care. Here are some of the services we offer are below, but we work hard to accommodate all types requirements.
- Short-term care after leaving hospital
- 24 hour care and Live-In care support in your home
- Companionship and socialising
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Domestic support
- Personal care
- Shopping and meals preparation
- Assisting with general household tasks such as laundry and ironing
- Going on outings and assisting with community based activities
All our care workers have a valid DBS and are recruited in compliance with the National Care Standards for Domiciliary Care.
We offer Domiciliary Care Service for adults aged 18 and above and trained carers for Residential, Nursing Home and Day Centre for any period – from short notice and short–term cover, to permanent placement.
If you have any questions please contact one of our team would be very happy to discuss your requirements.