Senior coordinator / head of coordinators
It is the responsibility of the Care Coordinator to assist the head of coordinators and the Registered Manager to organise the day to day running of the service provision through the Policies, training, supervision and guidance provided by the Company. It is the responsibility of the Care Coordinator to support the head of coordinators and the Registered Manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the Company and achieving the level of quality in the service provided to the Service Users in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance Policy. To assist the Registered Manager in marketing the services provided by the Company and liaising with commissioners, prospective Service Users, MDT and other agencies connected with training and development of the service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager for the day to day service provision to the Service Users by producing detailed work schedules for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- To be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2008 for Domiciliary Care Regulations (National Minimum Standards) and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of both domiciliary care and residential care services.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- Ensure that telephones are answered promptly and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To carry out the monitoring of the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality targets of the Company, contractual requirements of the commissioners and the MDT
- Report to the Registered Manager any issues regarding the legislative requirements concerning the services provided and the staff providing them.
- Visit Service Users and to make reviews of the written Care Plans, examine the written records of medication administration, finance and daily log notes kept by Staff as required by the Registered Manager.
- To assist the Registered Manager with the recruitment, induction, training and supervision of Staff.
- At the direction of the Registered Manager – to carry out spot checks and Supervision reviews of the Staff’s performance. To assist the Registered Manager in holding team meetings for Care Workers.
- To produce reports as required by the Registered Manager.
- To maintain accurate records.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (Hours may vary according to the specific needs of the service user)
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid training & support to achieve your QCF Diploma