Do you have what it takes to become a carer? If so we are always looking for new care workers who would like to join us.
If you are friendly, caring, reliable and committed to caring for others we can offer good rates of pay, an ever changing working environment, flexible hours and good career prospects for those who wish to take on greater responsibility.
What we offer;
- We offer excellent career progression opportunities for care workers.
- Structured training and development and a competitive pay and rewards structure. We offer a competitive weekly pay with additional pay on weekends and official bank holidays
- Pension scheme available to all staff. We provide flexible working whereby, with adequate notice, you can change your availability according to changes in your own circumstances.
- Training is a key part of what we provide, all care workers new to care are given a full week’s induction course with annual refresher training.
- We encourage all staff to train for a professionally recognised qualification (such as Level 2, 3 and 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care).
- We pay our care workers during training (which many other care providers do not do).
- Our senior carers will keep a close eye on you and give you plenty on-the-job training as required. Monthly spot checks and quarterly supervisions are all keys ways in which we can ensure that your career is progressing in the right direction.
- Holiday pay is calculated according to your monthly earnings and is separately disclosed on your payslip so that you know exactly how much is owed to you from one month to the next.
Mercyland Care is an equal opportunities employer – No job applicant or employee is given less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, disability, nationality, race or ethnic origin, sexuality, marital or civil partnership or transgender status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that are not essential to carrying out the job.
For more information please call or apply here.